Hypnotica Hypnotica

I looked on the greatest list and this was the first song I clicked on. I can see why you are in the top of everything as you seem to know a lot of musical styles. Your piano tunes are quite exceptional. Lovin' the groove on this one.

BOTW (tech sphere 1) BOTW (tech sphere 1)

Absolute Genius. Amazing work from you both. 5/5

nietzlawe responds:

Nice to know that you like the track.

Mystic Mystic

Genius at work.

Being There. Being There.

What a wonderful mellow sound you have here. Amazing really/

Thank you.

One Man's Dream One Man's Dream

As great as it gets. Love the mellow new one too.

Far Away, So Close Far Away, So Close

I couldn't write a review that would do this justice. But as I wipe a tear away from my eye I will say I know of your sorrow or pain. I look to you for inspiration and wish I had the gift too. You have helped me so many times and asked for nothing in return. I shall always be your friend.

You are most welcome.

The Endless Dream The Endless Dream

Quite simply one of the best piano tunes I have ever heard. Genius at work.

Everything Changes Everything Changes

For certain moods your music is the only one to listen to. When I play Clayderman no one is interested but when I play one of your compositions everyone says "Who's this!"

haha awesome

If I were... If I were...

Magnificent as usual. Your song Now and Forever is a work of genius, I have tried to replicate it but failed miserably. How you make the piano sing to you is incredible.

Now and Forever Now and Forever

140 downloads and just 1 review. You are one of the greatest emotional composers and it's just time for your works to be recognised. Amazing how you make the piano talk.